BP –5 Campact Emergency Food, 500gr
- BP-5 Compact Food is a ready-to-eat food of high
How to eat:
- BP-5™ Compact Food can be eaten as a bar straight from
the package, or crumbled into water and eaten as porridge. To make porridge use 2 dl of boiled lukewarm drinking water per food bar. If eaten dry, make sure drinking water is available.
- For children below 2 years of age, it should preferably be
given as porridge.
It is not recommended to use BP-5
- In the first two weeks treatment of severely
malnourished people if better alternatives are available
- For children below 6 months, as the product is based on
No posts found