Dyson Pure Cool TP04 Modern Air Purifier And Virus Protection
About this product:
Mark Dyson air purifier is a great product for indoor air purification. This product with advanced technology has the ability to purify the air, eliminate viruses, and guarantee your health. More than ever, air pollution is one of the most important threats to our health. To prevent pollution caused by environmental pollution as well as reduce the symptoms of allergy, the surrounding environment must be kept clean as much as possible. The coronavirus and other viruses are a danger to the world and Afghanistan. Hence, with the increase of patients with various diseases in the country, we recommend that you use an air purifier to protect against various viruses.
The device can automatically absorb 99.97% of smaller particles as small as 0.3 microns and at the same time purify, it emits 290 liters of fresh air in the room per second. It has a remote and also an application that can be installed on your smartphone.
Types of particles detectable by Dyson:
- Plant and flowers’ pollen
- Harmful industrial substances
- Very small particles and viruses
- Formaldehyde - harmful particles of carpets and rugs
- Smell - Smoke and gases from cooking
- Gasoline and defector compounds - Products for cleaning and the smell of candles
- Nitrogen Dioxide - Gas burners and engine smoke
The Dyson Pure Cool TP04 can be controlled using a few different methods. You can use the:
- Display Screen
- Remote Control
- Smartphone Control
- The display screen is located towards the base of the air purifier and contains a menu, customizable features, and current readings of the air quality in real-time.
- When on Auto Mode, the fan will automatically adjust speeds based on the air quality. You can also customize the fan speed and air direction when in custom mode.
- You cannot change settings using the display screen, but you will need to use it with the remote control to determine your current settings.
The remote control allows you to:
- Turn the purifier on/off
- Adjust fan speed (1-10)
- Oscillate base of the purifier (0-350°)
- Reverse airflow (forward or backward)
- Turn on the sleep timer
- Turn on Auto Mode
- Dyson remote controls are magnetic and designed to hold to the top of the amp, via a magnetized amp.
Dyson Link App
The Dyson Link app provides a wealth of control, information, and monitoring for your Pure Cool air purification.
- Controls all the same features and settings that the physical remote control does
- Provides real-time air quality monitoring based on your geographic location (i.e. how bad/good the outside air quality is)
- Provides real-time air quality monitoring based on the sensor data from the Dyson air purifier itself (PM10, PM2.5, VOCs, etc.)
- Allows you to set an automatic on/off schedule
- Voice control
- Provides firmware updates to the purifier
The Dyson Pure Cool TP04 uses two main filters that work together to effectively purify the air. The filter set includes:
- 360° Glass HEPA filter: can capture particulate down to 0.3 microns in size
- Activated carbon filter: helps to reduce and remove odors from the room
The Pure Cool TP04 air purifier comes with a few features that are designed to make the Dyson truly a high-end air purifier.
With its integrated Wi-Fi-connectivity, the Dyson Pure Cool TP04 is able to be controlled using an app on your smartphone, the wireless remote control, or even using voice commands (when paired with an Amazon Alexa device).
Dyson Application (Dyson Link App)
Pairing up the Dyson app to the purifier was easy to do and took 6-7 minutes. I paired the TP04 to my Android phone without issue, but the app is also compatible on iOS.
The app provides a nice visual graphic of indoor and outdoor air quality based on:
- PM2.5: Particulate matter 2.5
- VOC: Volatile organic compounds
- NO2: Nitrogen dioxide
The Dyson Air Purifier TP04 comes with three main modes you can run from this air purifier. The modes include:
- Auto Mode: When in Auto Mode, the Pure Cool TP04 will use its integrated sensors to detect current air quality and adjust fan speed as needed to properly purify the room.
- Custom Mode: Custom mode involves a few different features that can be adjusted. Fan speed can range from 1-10 and airflow direction can be reversed to blow towards you or away from you. Oscillation can also vary, ranging from 0° to 350°.
- Night Mode: When the nighttime mode is turned on, it basically just enables a sleep timer to be used. The timer can be turned on from 1-8 hours (in 2-hour intervals) for uninterrupted sleep.
Air Quality Assessment
One of the more unique features of the Dyson TP04 is the ability to analyze current air quality. We briefly touched on that above with the Dyson Link app.
You can see a full report of air quality on the app or directly on the digital display screen on the purifier itself. Below, we’ve included a snippet of some of the information that can be displayed on the purifier.
Seeing a wide range of data regarding the indoor and outdoor air quality helps you to know when it’s time to turn the purifier up or down.
An air purifier is basically only as good as its ability to clean the air. Overall, I was impressed with the performance of the Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier.
To fully test any of our air purifiers, we rely mainly on the comparison between a baseline number and the results after running the purifier in a closed room for one hour.
What is PM?
PM stands for “Particulate Matter”. This measurement can basically be divided into two camps, PM10 and PM2.5.
- PM 10 = particulate matter that is 10 micrometers and smaller
- PM 2.5 = particulate matter that is 2.5 micrometers and smaller
We perform these tests in our home-based testing lab, meaning that the air is much like the air you’d find in most average homes. For example, we have a dog, a baby, and seasonal allergens that come and go.
Setup and Usability
Setting up and using the Dyson Pure Cool TP04 is fast and intuitive.
- Unbox the air purifier.
- Install the filters.
- Plug the purifier in.
- Turn it on.
The Dyson Pure Cool purifier starts working immediately, on Auto Mode, and begins purifying the air.
Dyson Pure Cool TP04 Specification
Pure Cool - TP04
2 filters (1 HEPA and 1 activated charcoal)
~361 liters / sec
- Diameter: 8.8 in
- Cord length: 6.05 ft.
- Height: 41.5 in
- HEPA filter
- Glass HEPA media
- Weight: 10.98 lbs.
- Sleek design
- Monitor air quality in real-time on the LCD display
- Visual readings of pollutants including PM2.5, PM10, VOC, and NO2
- 350-degree oscillation
- Clean air effectively
We do various things to prevent various diseases and maintain good health. We exercise to have a strong body and brush our teeth to have healthy teeth. We use water purifiers to purify water. In the meantime, we have forgotten a very great danger with severe consequences. Air pollution is one of the most important threats to our health. Therefore, to prevent the effects of ambient air pollution and also reduce allergy symptoms, it is necessary to keep the ambient air as clean as possible. Using an air purifier and reducing risk factors, although it does not lead to the treatment of these diseases, it will help a great deal to control them.
No posts found